Monday, January 4, 2010

There's more snow on the ground, so maybe you need one of these...

A brief peek outside the window on Sunday morning revealed yet another couple inches of snow on the ground in Shawnee, America. When the weather is such, pretty much all I want to do is wrap up in knitted goodness and hunker down on the couch.

What better time to highlight some Etsy items you could make great use of in this kind of weather?

I don't think I've left the house once this week without a hat on my head. It's vital when the temperatures are below zero. Here are a few cool ones I found on Etsy.

This Winterberry hat is darling. I might need to buy it for myself, so you should check it out fast!


This photo is a little small, but click on this link to go look at this Hazelnut Brown Lace Handknitted Cap. This would look great with a dressy coat, for a night out.


If you're looking for something for the man in your life, here's a manly man's waffle-knitted hat.


For the teeniest, tiniest among us, there's a darling oatmeal-colored baby hat in my shop.


I also think that this Rugby Handknit baby hat would look super-cute on a tiny baby. The yarn is so big and chunky.


These are just a few of the handmade items I found while browsing on Etsy this morning. Remember, if you're looking for birthday gifts, shop Etsy - it's a great way to support artisans and crafters who would just like to get their work out there.

Happy shopping, and happy crafting!

1 comment:

so said...

thanks for featuring my waffle-knit hat!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails