Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hank says "HI!" and "Mom needs to blog more often."

Sure, I haven't blogged over here in about six months, but it's summertime, so I have a LITTLE more time on my hands, and we've just got THIS GUY!

This is our new kitten, Hank. Those of you who know Gracie know that he is basically her mini-me. He's about 11 or 12 weeks old, and we adopted him from No More Homeless Pets KC, which is an organization that fosters kittens so that they won't be left in shelters where they might not make it.

A few things about him:
  • He's cute as hell.
  • He's got a TON of energy.
  • He's starting to teethe, which is a little problematic.
  • He, um, has a lot of gas! (This is not something I remember with Gracie when she was little.)
  • He's getting braver by the day.
Gracie and Hank are at least now able to be in the same room with each other, after a little bit of hissing on Gracie's part. Hopefully, they'll be fast friends soon.

Hank was a surprise birthday present from Hubs. We went to pick him out the Saturday after my birthday, so we've had him for about three weeks now.

I've done a few other things lately that should get a little blog love, so hopefully they'll be a few more posts on here soon. For now, though, I'm tired. It's way past my bedtime.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

There are tiny bite marks on my headboard from when Blixie was a teething kitten. Enjoy it while it lasts. They grow up so fast! Do I sound like an old lady or what?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails