Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Previously Unreleased - 2008 Photos

These photos are a selection of my iPhoto library since the Great Laptop Crash of August 2008. I wasn't as religious with the blogging as I wanted to be, so a lot of these photos should have shown up throughout the year, but didn't.

Our aluminum tree.


Thanksgiving Break. (Adam pretty much does this every weekend morning, though.)


Sushi lunch in St. Louis


St. Mary's Mountain and Church, Altus, Ark. Thanksgiving Day


Helping out the neighborhood squirrel population


Adam and I breaking in Rock Band at Mom and Dad's


Adam playing the drums later that night at our house
(for some reason, I love the look on his face)


Waterfire on the Plaza.


Checking progress on a knit in the van on the way to Arkansas.


Kyle modeling (?) his new hat knitted by his mama


The line when we went to vote after school one day


My Thanksgiving dinner at St. Mary's


Kasie wins a pooping reindeer during Christmas bingo


Visit from L means a trip to the park


Jayne was all smiles, hopped up on pain meds after surgery


Why do cats always pick the clean laundry?


How'd you get up there?


Emma's lion


First big snow of the season


Friday night at Blanc Burger


The "other" cat in our lives, Betty


This is what happens when you play too much Rock Band


I love the look on Lauryn's face in this photo


Can't go wrong with a tiny shopping cart.

This post might serve as a bit of a preview for a project Betsy had an idea for. We're working to get it off the ground. I'll keep you posted on that.

All of these photos were taken either with the iPhone, or my Canon Digital Elph. Looks like the blog might be more interesting if I posted these THROUGHOUT the year, eh?

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody! Have fun and be safe.

See you in 2009.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

nice group of pics. Love the ornament one.

34th Stater said...

Love All Of Them!

Bets said...

I love this post! Picture catch-ups are so much fun.
My favorites are Gracie in the hall cabinet and Minnie & Adam sawing logs on the couch! :)

Anonymous said...

the ornament one would make a great christmas card. Kasie will love it that she made the web with her super pooper reindeer. Thanks. Aunt Janet

Related Posts with Thumbnails