Wednesday, December 3, 2008

They wrote about it, so I don't have to - Biggest Loser

I have been complaining to Betsy for WEEKS about my least favorite "Biggest Loser" this season.

Her name is Vicky, and she is bad news. She seems to be there solely for playing the game and winning the money, and she's not afraid to stomp on anyone who gets in her way. The other contestants had their chance to vote her off last week when she was on the chopping block, and they chickened out.

Two writers have weighed in (pardon the pun) on this phenomenon. If you're a fan of "The Biggest Loser" check out the story here.

I almost said an "Amen" when I finished reading it. They hit the nail on the head.

2 comments:

34th Stater said...

Aaaargh ... she's still around!
Vicky's a drama queen.
Ed was so lucky.
Hepa will balloon-up someday.
Michelle - all the way!
Jillian scares me. Honestly!

chitknit said...

I'm totally pulling for Michelle, too. I loved her and Renee!

Don't even get me started on Heba. She and Vicky are like two girls who were always picked on when they were kids and now they're the queen bees and lovin' every minute of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails