Sunday, December 21, 2008

Should have purchased the DEFROST option

When we woke up this morning, we were greeted by this frost on the window. It's on the outside of our front room, just behind the Christmas tree. I guess that's what happens when it feels like -12 outside.

Don't all of you who used to live here in KC but have moved to points South miss it? You, yes, you, could be freezing your arses off today like we are.

It's so cold, even our furry friends are wearing sweaters. But, we think Minnie might have just been trying to act like the high school wrestlers - she's got on her singlet and and headgear, ready for whatever pooch comes along and tries to take her down.


We braved the cold last night to hang out with Mitzi and Betsy for a bit. Lots of knitting, snacking, and "Elf" watching. Minnie was quite excited to see her bf, Adam, walk in the door.


We're heading over to Mom and Pop's for our Christmas present opening. Have to do it today since Adam is going to Salt Lake City on Christmas Eve to see his family.

The word of the day: LAYER.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I have a layer of ice on three of my windows. Lovely.

Bets said...

I haven't even looked at my window to check for frost, but I'm pretty sure there is a layer of frost on my feet! It is SO cold out, I feel sorry for people that HAVE TO go outside today!
P.S. Minners must have overheated last night under the covers. I woke up to find her "naked" with her sweater thrown on the floor! HA!

Pam said...

We got new windows in January, new doors the other day...We are finally nice and toasty in our MN home!! But I need Diet Coke and don't want to go out, lol.

Happy Holidays! Your pup is *so* cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails