Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spotted in the high school parking lot

It's been a while since I shot this photo, as you can probably tell, since there is snow on the ground.

But, I found it while I was looking through photos on my camera phone, and it made me laugh (again) so I thought I'd post it.

That sticky note hanging from the dashboard? It says "NO SPEEDING" and it's underlined about three times.

Somebody's mom cares about them! Or, somebody's mom cares about insurance rates not getting any higher...

3 comments:

Bets said...

I'm gonna put one on my windshield that says, "NO SPEEDING! Even when super late for work!"

Unknown said...

I asked to borrow my mom's car today. She made me drive around a couple of blocks to see if I could "handle" her new car. I'm 28 and she's 60! I'd rant about it but I don't have a blog and feel this is already more than just a comment

chitknit said...

Sounds like your mom is being a mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails