Monday, November 3, 2008

Double the dress up, double the fun

Last Thursday, at Adam's school, all of the teachers got to dress up crazy for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As I'm sure most of you know, the chance to dress all crazy doesn't usually pass Adam by. He went all out.

Some of you probably recognize that scarf, from my knitting works in progress post of last week.

Then, the next day it was Halloween. He's been working on a "sweet 'stache" for the last few weeks, so he could dress up as Magnum P.I.

Thank God for ebay so we could find a cheap Hawaiian shirt, and a Detroit Tigers hat.

When I got up Saturday morning, I fired up the DVR to watch "My Name is Earl" and guess what? Earl dressed as Magnum P.I., too!

Yes, I totally paused the DVR, grabbed the phone and shot a photo of the show just so I could put it on here. Hold your snarky comments!

P.S. I'm campaigning for the mustache to make a hasty departure. It's okay for a Halloween costume, but it's not 1976.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Man, that's a lot of pink!! Adam...you look great, but I agree with Jill..the stache must go.

Cary said...

I'm glad you typed "sweet 'stache" so that we all didn't have to.

Bets said...

I hope you are speaking for yourself when you are calling that 'stache "sweet". Adam's OHE girls were very happy to see his clean face this morning!

Mitzi said...

Yes, we were so glad to see that Adam hadn't adopted the 'stache as a permanent thing. It looked a little too natural on him...

Related Posts with Thumbnails