Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Everybody's doing it - you should too!

I've already done it, but if you haven't...

Get out and vote today!

Bring something to read - you'll probably be waiting in long lines, but don't let that deter you.

I've been wondering what the polls would look like on election day, since we voted in advance, I thought I wouldn't get to see it. But, our school is a polling place, so I'll be able to get an idea of how crowded it is by checking that out.

Happy First Tuesday after the First Monday of November!

3 comments:

alyson said...

Voted!
I actually didn't have to wait at all. There was only one other person voting when I went around 3. It was exciting.

chitknit said...

Glad you got to vote in this election!

I'm just glad that for the first time since the first time I voted for President (1996) my candidate won!

Chris said...

I was really disappointed that I didn't have to wait. Even took a book with me. I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. What an historic piece of history we just participated in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails