Sunday, April 8, 2007

42, feels like 37 (degrees, that is)

I was a lame-o yesterday, and only went to the Y to swim and sit in the hot tub. So, today, I've got to at least go for a walk (especially since we had an awesome Easter brunch at Stacey's). Trouble is, the Y is closed for Easter, and it's freakin' cold outside.

Bundle up, insert ear buds into ears and put on stocking cap, and away we go. I did, however, swim 5 laps in the lap pool yesterday. Haven't done that in a long time. Swimming kicks my butt.

Here's a little nugget of info for my friend, Denise, who hates public pools.

While we were at the Y yesterday, a mom proceeded to grab her daughter, who couldn't have been more than 2 years old, stand her up on one of the platforms that juts out into the pool, and let her pee down her leg and into the drain. Swim diapers, folks. You can buy them at Wally's and Tar-geah. Sure, we think your little darlin' is cute and all, but I don't want to see that stuff.

Hopefully I'll be back on later to post some photos of Easter festivities (taken with OPCs - Other People's Cameras), if my hands don't have frostbite!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails