Monday, August 25, 2008

The best show on TV


If you're not watching "The Closer" you should be.

Yes, I've written about the show before, but it was last season. I've been quietly watching it this season, since it premiered a few weeks ago. Even Adam has gotten into the show this season.

Tonight's episode "Sudden Death" was amazing. I was crying at the end.

Thank God for shows that premiere during the summer, so I've got something to tide me over until Fall TV starts. The episode is on the DVR, and I'm pretty sure I'll be watching it again later this week.

For those of you who aren't "Closer" fans, try it on TNT this week. They usually replay the episodes a few times throughout the week, so I'm sure you can probably catch it.

1 comment:

Bets said...

Great minds think alike! I was just about to text you to see if you had watched it yet, but then I realized that it was too late.

I boo-hoo'd through the whole thing and could barely catch my breath at the end!

I'm just sad that I've only been watching for two seasons. I think I'll need to find DVDs for the first few seasons. Maybe we can have a Closer marathon!

Thanks for posting this ... now I don't have to! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails