Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ChittumFiles HQ has moved again

It's official - we are now living in the new (old) house.

We still can't shower here, but mom and dad's is only about 6o seconds away by car. It's basically like camping, and going to the shower house each day to clean up. So far, it hasn't been too bad, and I THINK by Friday, we'll be ready to use our real, whole, honest to goodness bathroom.

I'll have to get up early tomorrow and go over to shower, because we're playing trivia tonight. It'll be the last blast before kids come back to school on Monday. I started back officially today, with meetings and luncheons and breakfasts and all that jazz.

I've got lots to do tomorrow once I get to my room.

Look for photos of the house probably this weekend. I want to wait till we get a few more boxes unpacked before I post any new photos.

3 comments:

Heather rules said...

Can't wait to check out some pics of the new pad.
Good luck with the starting of a new school year!

Chris said...

Congrats on getting moved. It has to be a great feeling, shower or not!

ksukim said...

so glad you're back. We've had kids since Wednesday. I think I have 2 good staffs!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails