Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school, back to school

I know that waking up this morning and heading to school is not the most exciting time for me. It IS hard to go back after such a nice break.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing the kiddoes and hearing what all they did on their nice long break.

It's going to be a hard week this week, because I have two new classes (classes that change at semester) AND we have a pretty big yearbook deadline.

We'll meet the deadline. We'll meet the deadline.

We won't be stressed. We won't be stressed.

The new kids will be great. The classes will run just fine.

Repeat after me.

I received a few nice notes from students on the last day of first semester. I'm guessing they had to write them as part of their final in another class, but they are still pretty cool, and it's nice to be appreciated!







It sounds cliché but that really is why we do it. I think of all the life skills these kids learn from their teachers and the school environment, and it is a huge deal. In yearbook and newspaper alone, they are learning so much about what they'll be doing in any work environment as they get older.

Here's to a great spring semester!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails