Sunday, January 7, 2007

I'm getting too old...

Well, we've survived the "Adam Chittum 30th Birthday Extravaganza" that began earlier this week. Adam is now officially tucked in at 30 years old, the keg is empty, and the snacks have been put away. We had a great party Friday night, lots of friends from many different groups mixing and hanging out. It's always so gratifying when our divergent tribes can mix it up.

Other than that, it was a pretty lazy weekend. Nick, Denise, Carrie and Keri and I played some board games last night..."Can't Stop," "Wits and Wagers" and the DVD pop culture edition of Trivial Pursuit. I gotta tell ya, I freakin' love trivia, but we were playing with many shortcuts and that game still lasted three hours.

Today, we ran 3.6 miles. Pretty good considering it's flippin' cold outside. It reminds me of my marathon training, only today's high was 6 times that of some of those days!

Had to rip out most of the arm of a sweater I'm working on for Adam. The poor guy. It'll probably be done just in time for the weather to be 75.

Oh well, gotta go do some re-knitting, and some homework.

on the flip side

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails