Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My 9 millionth foray into the world of blogs

Here I am again, only this time I plan to use this blog for more than just journaling, so hopefully I'll actually stick to it.

It's 2007, and my resolutions are:

1. Dress more like a grown-up (since I'll be 30 this year, and all).
2. Cook at least one home cooked meal a week (Adam does the rest).
3. Run 750 miles this year.

Sounds pretty doable here on Jan. 3, but we'll see how it goes.

This is a spot for me to talk about all things knitty, running, and hopefully even get my students involved. I'd like to use this to post the class schedule, make it a resource for makeup work, and the return of the current events quiz...

Yes, you've been warned.

Now, I've done some homework, and some schoolwork, and I run a 5K at the Y tonight, so I think it's time to go knit a few rows before bed.

Later taters!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails