Monday, January 22, 2007

Well, crap...

Let the procrastination begin. Just the other day I was patting myself on the back, thinking "Hmm, I'm really ahead. I've got lesson plans for the next two weeks, I've already completed assignment one for my college class, and my grading's all caught up." That's about to come to an end. I realized tonight WHY I've been so dang on-top-of-it.

ALL THE TV SHOWS WERE IN RERUNS.

I really don't think I watch THAT much TV, but maybe I do have a problem. A slight one.

I went to Muscle Pump class at the South Y tonight, and on the way home (at 8:30) I was clicking off the things I would accomplish before bed: finish my reading assignment, fold laundry, update blog (check), complete one other assignment I needed to do. When I got out of the shower, Adam said, "Well, which would you rather watch: Studio 60 or What About Brian?"

Oh. My. God. I totally forgot Studio 60 was back tonight!

Sure, WAB was a nice interlude while 60 was off, but it's kinda crappin' out for me. I settled in with the remote and glued to Studio 60. I DIDN'T EVEN KNIT DURING THE SHOW, which is unheard of for me. A lot of my friends are saying they don't like 60, but I adore it. Smart, snappy writing, great characters. For me, it's up there with Grey's, Lost, etc.

So, I guess from this point on, I'm going to have to get my homework done BEFORE prime time. After all, Lost is back soon, too.

Shows I'm into:
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
How I Met Your Mother
King Of Queens
Ugly Betty

Thank God for DVRs and online viewing, so I can watch at random times when there's nothing else on - pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday, right?

Anywho, gotta go. I'm supposed to get up at 5 tomorrow to run at the Y. AND, I have to be at school 15 minutes early, AND I have to pick up a couple cases of soda before that. Busy girl, busy girl.

Oh yeah, this is also where I become accountable - I've lost 5 pounds since Christmas. I must be working my ass off since I obviously watch WAY to much TV.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails