Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good Saturday morning to you!

Okay, really, this is me procrastinating for just a bit, but hey, I've already completed one of my homework assignments for my college class. And, it's only 11:15!

Here's the list of things to do:
Judging
Take in recycling
more cleaning
run
finish taxes
college hw (check)

For just a tiny bit more putting-off-of-things, here's an ode to party shuffle on iTunes. I heart party shuffle, and I heart having a computer that will play music for me while I am typing a reflection paper. Here's a preview of the song stylings that are upcoming (in the order they will be played):
Macarena (now playing)
The Maker - Dave Matthews Band
Pump Up the Volume
Headwires - Foo Fighters
Drown - Son Volt
Fell on Black Days - Soundgarden
Trouble - Harry Connick Jr.
Against the Grain - Garth Brooks
Free Ride to the Show - Perpetual Groove
Fortunate Fool - Jack Johnson
And the list goes on: U2, Culture Club, Lucinda Williams, The Kinks, Coldplay, Blind Melon, Bob Marley, etc.

Only in iTunes land can you shuffle nine days worth of random music! I love it!

I'll get back to you later today and let you know how the to-do list shakes out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails