Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You know what you are, McFly?

You're a slacker.

That's what I am. I don't like this almost weekly posting schedule, I need to get back in the groove.

Returned from KC Saturday, attended an awesome fondue party for a two-year-old that night (no, the two-year-old didn't partake of the fondue - she ate Little Skeezer's Cheese Pizza). Stacey and I ran about three miles on Sunday. We just found out tonight that we will be able to do the Easter Sun Run in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I'll be posting pictures from that.

Had another one of those days at school where, during newspaper, we had to bust chops because people aren't pulling their weight. The newspaper editor was up until 3 am Sunday/Monday finishing because other people couldn't meet their deadlines.

Here's where I start sounding like a crotchety old bat - but, back in my day, we were PROUD to work our butts off for newspaper and yearbook. We came early, stayed late, and got the job done. It just seems like people will not take responsibility for their work these days. Isn't there some sort of pride of ownership when you see your name print?

There is for me. Can you "teach" this to kids? How do you make them understand?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails