Friday, March 16, 2007

Like sands through the hourglass

these are the days of my life.

So, yesterday, after I got out of the shower, I flushed the toilet. And it just kept on flushin.' Mind you, because of the wacky daylight savings time switch being early (which I love in the pm, hate in the am) I was already running like 25 minutes late.

I reached down under the toilet, turned off the water to it, and left for school. Didn't want to come home to Lake Chittum, so that was the best I could do. Now, we've been without toilet for 24 hours now, because we tried to fix it ourselves last night. Didn't quite work out.

Oh well. I'm off to have a drink, watch KU (the only time I'll cheer for them, because I picked them to win in the first round) and then come back home and deal with the problem. I just have to remember to go potty before I leave the bar!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails