Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Leaving the home office

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's here. It's officially the last ChittumFiles post from the Holyoke office. As soon as I get this posted, and Adam checks his email one more time, we're shutting down the Mac to pack it up for the move.

I'm so glad I got to attend one last book club at Kat's house. It was a small group in attendance, but a good time nonetheless. I said goodbye to some of my oldest Wichita friends - Jaime and Denise. I can't believe how long it's been since my first year at the Eagle. (And Denise still thinks I'm 22! Keep it up, girl, keep it up!)

Kyle and Lauryn got to meet tonight, as well.

First, they had their own toddler book club.


Then, toddler book club became a lesson in sharing. (They're both only children...)!


Aunt Jill with the original coolest babies in town, who are now among the coolest 2-year-olds in town.

Dinner at N&J last night was excellent as always. I love this photo of Lauryn and Adam. It looks like she's thinking, "This guy's full of crap!"



And, thanks to Lauryn's parental units, I will be in satellite radio heaven during my trip to KC tomorrow! Yes, Adam and I are now the proud owners of a Sirius satellite radio system. I. LOVE. IT. We've been listening all day while we were packing.

Photos of the new digs to come on Friday!

By the way, check it out: It's a red-letter day! I've finally made it to the Big Time - I'm on Lori's World!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Glad you like the satellite. I'll miss you girlie!! :(

Maria said...

Godspeed Jill and Adam!
Dan will be bringing the boys to his mom's the first week of August, so give him a call and maybe he can stop by and help unpack!

Anonymous said...

we'll miss you chittums. you'll have to come down and visit every now and then.

Unknown said...

Bye, Jill! Good luck in KC!

Jaime said...

Jill, I had finally gotten over my bitterness at you for leaving the Eagle and now you're leaving the city. You'll be missed greatly.

Skippy Sanchez said...

jill- just found your blog by snooping around on lori linenbergers blogs looking for incriminating photos of eagle people.

so just now learned you are leaving. hope you are well, safe travels, stirring the pot with the school authorities and the cops are leaving you alone for once. i'll be watching you now that i know where to find you--

as usual-
-skippy
(you can keep an eye on me at any of these sites):

http://skippysanchez.blogspot.com/
http://jpgmag.com/people/SkippySanchez
http://skippysanchez.deviantart.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails