Monday, July 23, 2007

Post-Quaff (in more ways than one)


Here's a pic of the KC workshop crew at the Quaff bar on Quality Hill. That's Mike, me, Jeanel and Gene Simmons, er...Shannon.

Finally posting from the friendly confines of our Holyoke house. But, the trailer is parked in the yard (I'm sure the ladies of College Hill will have the police at our house first thing tomorrow morning), and we're officially really packing stuff up.

I tried to photograph the trailer, but the camera battery is dead (Adam had camera, I had charger for the last 10 days), so you'll have to wait til tomorrow for that one.

We tried the new little Japanese place near our house for dinner after I got home. It feels like I can't remember the last time Adam and I actually ate a meal together since I've been on workshop overload. But, nothing like moving to bring two people closer together, right? It's oh so much fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails