Thursday, February 22, 2007

Are you freaking kidding me?

Okay, we all know it: I love love love Grey's Anatomy.

That said, tonight's show was not the best.

First of all, we all knew that Meredith McWhinypants wasn't going to die. (Not that I want her to, it just wasn't that much of a cliffhanger - the title character's life hanging in the balance).

Think about it: Kotter never died. Mr. Cooper survived all of "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper." Joni and Chachi kept on lovin' one another. The title character isn't going to die - not in the third season, anyway.

God, I needed tortilla chips to soak up all the cheese oozing out of the TV on that show tonight. Good points made, I suppose, but easy on the schmaltz factor.

And what is Izzy's deal with George? She's the one who fell in love with, got engaged to, tried like hell to save, and basically killed a heart patient, and she's hammering Mr. and Mrs. O'Malley as the king and queen of bad choices? I would have thought Izzy'd be the hopeless romantic type, even if she didn't like Callie.

I. Heart. Callie.

Callie for class president - she can kick Izzy's butt.

In other news...great and rough day at school. Kids did great at contest - nine are going to state. I just can't get past the ones who didn't get their stuff done and haven't felt the need to apologize for letting everyone down. We had a great worknight tonight, complete with an Eato-Cheeto contest - The winner did chubby bunny with 38 (!) cheesy poofs in her mouth at once.

Yes, I was in the contest. No, I was not the winner. Yes, I'll post a photo or two once we get them downloaded tomorrow.

I've got to go to bed if I have any chance of going to the Y at all tomorrow, because it's going to have to be in the morning. I've got to score three more games tomorrow night, but I think they're the last.

2 comments:

Candice said...

It's pretty shitty that some of the kids didn't do their stuff, but there are 9 (!!!!) going to state. That's awesome!

Kirk said...

You didn't like the episode. Lutz cried during it. Strange world we live in. (And I'm with you.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails