Friday, February 16, 2007

Ten bucks...

Only a select few out there will know what "Ten bucks" references, and here's a salute to you (I REFUSE to use the term "shout out).

"Go ask that guy where the lettuce is, but you have to pronounce it let-TOOSE."


I s'pose we could have the first ever ChittumFiles blog contest - be the first to comment back with the name of the show that quote is from, and you win a prize. What prize, you ask? Um, I could bestow a hand-knitted item upon you!

By the way - possible spoilers ahead for "Lost" and "Grey's" so beware.

I just watched this week's Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, yeah, I know - I didn't watch it live. Conferences strikes again. Thank god for the DVR. Anywho.

Bawled like a freakin' baby. I know Meredith won't be killed off. I know she's the title character on the show. I know that I really don't like Meredith because she's a winy little waif who makes bad decisions. But, holy crap, watching McDreamy do CPR in the rig, and how he wouldn't leave her in the trauma room until the chief finally made him go, and seeing him just crumple in the hallway with McSteamy - I will be dying by 7:59 CT next Thursday. That damn show is like TV crack - I hate it when the hour is over.

I'm a huge TV person, and it's probably the greatest drama of all time in my opinion.

This week was manna from heaven week on ABC. "Lost" was great, and it really got me thinking about all of the course corrections in past. I wonder if there's a big Desmond in the sky looking out for me, and guiding me on decisions that I make. This topic will be further explored in a later post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails