Friday, February 23, 2007

Bears that blow kisses

This post won't really have anything to do with bears that blow kisses - it's just that I saw one tonight as I was leaving good old XHS, and the phrase struck me as slightly interesting. You could sing it to the same melody as the line "bells will be ringing" in that Don Henley Christmas song. Come home for Christmas? I don't know - something like that. Normally, I'd look it up so I could be accurate, but I'm just too lazy for that tonight.

I think I'm just going to go to bed. It's been a long week, and I'm glad it's Friday. I get to sleep in tomorrow, go to the Y, do some recycling, and other random, mindless chores.

Here's a question to ponder - in what sort of atmospheres do most bloggers work?

Like, right now, I'm in our back bedroom/office, lights off, my face illuminated by the iMac screen. Are bloggers honing their crafts in offices? On laptops in coffee shops? Outdoor in the warmer climes?

I feel as though the tone of my posts changes depending on if it's early in the day, late in the night, music on or off, etc. Gosh, that's starting to sound like a master's in journalism project of some sort.

Oh crap. I forgot to bring home the cheesy puffs photos. I'll definitely post one or two as soon as I bring them home - they are pretty hilarious and somewhat disturbing.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I blog differently depending on how I'm feeling. If it's late at night and I need to dish, I lay in my bed with my laptop, covers snuggled up to my chin, and type away with no lights on but my puppies close by.

Right now, though, I've got my iPod, a cup of hot cocoa, and my slippers and I'm sitting in my study room/lounge with all the lights in the room on.

Strange.

chitknit said...

I think it would be interesting to research posts and how they were done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails