Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take the last train to Clarksville

I've had that song in my head for 24 hours straight. I'm in Clarksville, Tenn., for three days. Pretty sure I'll be singing it for a while.

I ran/walked this morning. It's a hell of a lot more hilly here than at home, so it wasn't very fast! I like to run in new cities, though, because I get a little mini-tour. There are some amazing 19th century, post Civil War homes around here. I'd love to go inside and see what they look like!

I have to go set up my laptop and projector now. Wish me luck - 250 kids are going to be listening to me for quite a while today. Hopefully I won't be covered in rotten tomatoes by the end of the day.

3 comments:

Bets said...

Good luck! I'm sure they will all be engaged and entertained!

Chris said...

Thanks, Jill, now I have that song stuck in my head. Have a great trip and safe travels home.

Heather rules said...

I'm with Chris. I'm now singing it too. geesh.
Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails