Thursday, June 19, 2008

Work in progress

Despite the break for hot-dog dressing, work continues at the house. Slowly but surely, we're making progress.

Here's the laundry room. We've got to paint the trim white, and the doors white. On Monday, Nebraska Furniture Mart will be delivering our new washer-dryer. I think the laundry room will be the first room in the house to be completely finished.


Here's a couple of photos of the kitchen, now that the walls have been skim-coated. They're pretty much ready to paint at this point. We're still trying to decide on a color.

You might remember photos of the walls after we scraped the wall paper. If you remember those, you can definitely see progress in the above photo.

Above is the back bedroom. It's now painted the same color as the laundry room, I just didn't shoot a photo while it was still light enough outside to take advantage of the window light. You'll have to wait for this weekend for the latest photos of that room.

Tonight, we taped all the windows in the front room, so it's ready for Adam to prime tomorrow, while I'm off boot-camping and getting the car fixed and doing a couple of school-related errands. Oh yeah, I'm also getting my eyes checked by the sister of the Best Blogger Ever!

Our tiniest visitor so far popped in for a minute this weekend. Noah and his mommy stopped in to have a look around on Sunday afternoon. Darn that Noah - we didn't get ANY work out of him! ;-)

Just kidding! We were so happy to see them both.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Love the color of the laundry room and I love me some home remodeling. Can't wait to see more.

Bets said...

Making progress! If I can get to some wireless internet tomorrow, I'll send the pictures I took of you two painting the bedroom! :)

Heather rules said...

Looking good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails