Saturday, June 7, 2008

Work work work

Yesterday we spent all day working inside the new house.

Today, we spent the day working in the yard at the new house.

Thing I've learned: I HATE STRIPPING WALLPAPER. I'd much rather work outside, even if it is hot and windy.

While I was in Tennessee, though, new countertops went in the kitchen, so at least one thing has be RE-done. Everything else is still in the demo stage. I think we can probably get the wallpaper down this week, so we can start prepping the walls to paint. Once we get to that point, then I'll really feel like we're making some progress.

I told Adam today that I wish we had made as much forward progress in the house as we did in the yard today. I worked a patch in the garden, planted a few tomatoes. We visited Betsy and Molly this morning, and Molly sent us off with tons of daylilies, irises and hostas. So, we were planting fools this afternoon. My DA didn't bring the camera, so you'll have to wait for photos!

Now, we're going to rest so that we can go do something fun tonight!

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

I HATE stripping wallpaper too. It sucks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails