Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'll probably regret this, but...

Does this guy look familiar?


I can do this because I no longer live in the same town, so I know he won't drive to my house to kick my ass for doing this.


And in the category of "It's A Small World After All" here is a photo of Betsy, a student in the Yearbook section of camp, circa 1998. If you look in the bottom right corner, you'll see that her instructor for the week was my high school journalism adviser, Becky Lucas.

Betsy looks EXACTLY THE SAME to me. Some people just age well, I guess. Maybe Betsy and I were destined to become friends eventually.

We're done with the Kedzie Krier, so it's off for a walk to Aggieville for some ice cream as their reward. It's not as hot today as it has been the last few days, so I don't think we lose any students to heat stroke on the walk down.

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

Bob still looks mean as hell. ;o) Too funny.
Although I've never seen Betsy in person, but she does look the same as she does in the photos on her blog. Wish I aged that well.

Bets said...

I think I look like I'm 13.
Sweet belt, Bets! I love how I'm all covered up in the middle of summer and that girl behind me looks like she just left the party at the pool! Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails