Thursday, July 10, 2008

Plugged back in

if only for a few hours.

Adam picked me up from the airport and took me by the house to show me how much work he did while I was off molding young minds.

It. Looks. Awesome.

We're getting so close. Everything is painted. We just have to do window trim on a couple of places and a tiny bit of touch up work with the paint. All of the carpet has been removed, and the floor guy starts his magic on Monday.

The ol' place is starting to look inhabitable again.

I've been off at stop number two on the Summer 2008 Workshop World Tour - Dallas.

I leave in the morning to go to K-State for a three-day meeting. I've got to watch "My Boys" and hang out with Adam for at least a little bit of time this evening.

I do my fair share of workshops in the summer, but what I do is nothing compared to some on the circuit. I've grown out of the whole "wanting to be on the road constantly" phase of my life. I like to have some time at home.

Hence, not much blogging mojo tonight. Had I been able to write all week, I might have come up with some pretty good stories, but I'm too tired right now.

For that, I think I can thank the three-year-old who screamed the entire flight home from DFW today.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Glad to see you post again. Have a good weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails