Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another one joins the Chittum challenge

Langston is joining Adam and I on the Chittum challenge. And, I have to say, so far, I am kicking these guys' asses. While I spent an hour at Muscle Pump last night, then went for a 45-minute walk, Adam and Langston "exercised" their way right through a 12-pack of Fosters. (And it wasn't even LIGHT beer!)

I foresee this turning into a Jill-against-herself challenge, because you all know how competitive I am. If these guys aren't even trying, it's going to get really frustrating really fast. I think I've done pretty well the last two days, though. I don't seem to be constantly snacking, and I am exercising.

It will be tough this next week, though. I'll be at a Jostens workshop in Georgia, and also visiting the in-laws. This is where the rubber meets the road - just cause I'm out of town doesn't mean I can eat whatever the hell I want...

•••

Just for fun:
Photos from the 30th birthday.

Adam.

G and I sing "Ice Cream Man"


Stacey and Eugene.


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I know you can do it Jill. Just keep reading the Beck Solution....it will pay off in the end.

Related Posts with Thumbnails