Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday softball in Haysville - Yee Haw!

So, if you'd have seen the way a few of the other team's players were dressed, it wouldn't have been to hard to figure out that we were in Hellsville. Who plays softball in cargo jeans?


Kids and dogs. Can't go wrong. I guess the puppy is a six-week-old Chow/Huskie mix.

Why do all 2-year-old girls think it's funny to lift up their shirts/skirts? Genevieve does this all the time, too.

Brett studies the game. Incidentally, Brett's dad, Dan, hit a 3-run homer.

Stacey, the Canadian, waits for instructions on first. She did all right for someone who has never played/watched softball before. (I know! Can you believe she's never played before?)

Of course, if she ever asked me to fill in on her hypothetical rec hockey team, I might look like a friggin' idiot, so I better watch what I say. I think I know even less about hockey than she did about softball.

Again, photos by guest blogger Adam Chittum.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails