Monday, May 21, 2007

I always feel like somebody's WATCHIN' me

Okay, so I'm just curious. If you're out there and reading my blog, can you just post a little "Hey" comment somewhere on my page?

I have no grand illusions that people I don't know personally are reading it, I just want to know which of my friends and family have found me, and take a little time out of their skeds to keep up with the Chittums.

It's easy to do - you don't have to have a blogger account. Just click the comment link, and post whatever you like.

Once Adam and I move to KC, I feel as though this blog will become the primary means of communication for most of my friends and I.

•••

I had a hard day at school today. Not for any particular reason, and certainly not because of the little darlings. They were actually quite good this afternoon.

It's just really tough this time of year being the adviser of a yearbook that comes out in the fall. All of the other teachers are doing finals, cleaning out their rooms, counting the minutes until 11:12 on Thursday. Me, I'm stressing out about whether or not we'll actually finish the yearbook by May 31. If only I could just skip finals and concentrate solely on helping YBers with the finishing touches.

Oh well. We're getting close. So close, I can smell the printers ink.

I'm tired, though, so I'm going to go eat dinner, upload some photos to Wal-Mart.com, and take a nap. Yes, I'm old.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jilly!! Love the pictures and I look forward to all your blogs. I'm so sad you're moving, but between the blog and cell phones, I know we'll stay in touch. I hope tomorrow is a better day!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! I can actually find out what you two are up to. Did you get a digital camera? Love,Mom

Candice said...

hey, I definitely read.

Mike Shepherd said...

hey, jill. you're on my list of six or so blogs that i check regularly. i guess i've always been more interested in other people's lives than my own. my wife enjoys reading it, too. after reading that you workout religiously, recycle, knit and garden (and whatever else we've read that you do) she exclaimed that we, in fact, need to get a hobby! -shep

Anonymous said...

I've been having a hard time trying to post commments but I do read the blog every day - in fact I'm stealing your softball pic of me and writing a blog on it myself!! haha.
Stacey

Nicki said...

Hey Jill! Congrats on the new job! You will be teaching at the #717 ranked high school in all the land...are you kick ass or what?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill,
Happy Birthday! No I didn't remember ONLY because Dan's was yesterday and Uncle Louie's the day before but probably because I had taken care of you so much in the past. Glad to hear you are heading back up North. Maybe you can be around for the family dinners more often. Or if you are wanting to win the weight loss bet, maybe not. Hope to see you soon. Have a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I read you regularly... Need to be better about commenting. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails