Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wha?!

First of all, if you haven't watched the Lost season finale, STOP READING THIS RIGHT NOW.

Gotta say, I was pretty ecstatic to see Jack beat the poo out of Ben. I'm so tired of that guy.

I think I STILL have goosebumps from watching Charlie in the the little portal. NOT PENNY'S BOAT.

a.) Sharpies come through in a pinch (again).
b.) How good was he to actually think fast enough to do that?
c.) RIP Charlie. He'd been sort of annoying of late, but oh my god, it was sad to see him go.

Just some first impressions. I HAVE to go to bed now, so I can get up at the crack o' dawn.

Maybe more later this week.

2 comments:

Stacey Jenkins said...

haha - euge and I liked it too but think we need a Q&A session after - how about we have a "lost fanatic" club meeting over beers and guess who the hell died on that paper jack had with him

Stacey

Anonymous said...

by the way...Im so bored and exhausted that I thought, eh, why not read the Crazy Aunt Purl blog that Chittum talks about. Maybe I'll like it.

im obsessed. she's hilarious. i especially love when she makes her cats talk. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails