Monday, August 13, 2007

Closing in on the season finale

I have to know - do any of you watch "The Closer" on TNT?

Tonight's episode was awesome (as usual) but I went into a minor depression when the husky-voiced TNT announcer said "Only three episodes remain until the season finale of The Closer.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before - The accent Kyra Sedgwick (whom I love - have ever since "Singles" in the 11th grade) uses can be a little contrived, but I just love watching her flawed character and I love how Brenda's mind works when she's solving cases.

And, as an added bonus, tonight's ep was directed by her husband, Kevin Bacon (whom I have loved since "Footloose" in the third grade).

If you haven't been watching the show, you really should think about getting the season DVDs on Netflix or something and start today.

•••

T-minus two days til students return. Frosh orientation is Wednesday morning. Today, the entire staff (newbies and vets) all returned. Met some more folks, don't remember any more names. So far, the karma has been incredibly positive and contagious.

1 comment:

Mike Shepherd said...

good luck in your new school, jill. sorry i'm not more poetic than that, but the sentiment is sincere just the same. -shep

Related Posts with Thumbnails