Sunday, August 12, 2007

Updates

Here's our humble abode. We're the one on the lower left.


Here's my tiny purse, pre-felting. I did go ahead and felt it, but I haven't sewn the beads on yet, so you'll have to wait for the unveiling of the finished product.


Here's our living room. No, those aren't dirty clothes on the floor - they're T-shirts waiting to be made into a rug.

Don't believe me about the shirts? Here's the finished rug I made for my bathroom.

Today was a long day. I got up early and went to workout. It was hot, but at least it wasn't the middle of the hottest part of the day.

Then, we took our bikes to Shawnee to have a couple of tires repaired, then took our new laptop back to the Apple store. If I was typing this blog entry on the "old" new laptop, this sentence would have looked like this:

If I was typing this blg entry n the "ld" new laptp, this sentence wuld have lked like this.

For some reason, the "o" key just didn't want to work. Even exchange, thanks to Mike J., and the problem was solved.

We picked up the bikes, and rode over to Adam's new school tonight. Once it's not so hot, he'll be able to ride to school in about 10 minutes on the bike. Not too bad.


7 comments:

Amy D. said...

aaahhhhh...I see what you mean about your "flimsy" strap. I think you skipped a step (it was a little difficult to interpret in the directions). If you grab the middle with one hand and bring the two ends together and let go, it made the rope. More sturdy, and more tidy. Can't wait to see the finished purse.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the apt. pictures. Now I can visualize where you are!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've settled in well. Your ready-for-beading bag looks cute, too!

Lori said...

Home sweet home. Are you thinking about buying soon?

Lori said...

Looks cute, Jill. Congrats! You're just down the road from KU now. Think you'll go to any football games this fall?

chitknit said...

Um, maybe if they play K-STATE.

Lori said...

Sadly, the "Sunflower Showdown" between KU and K-State is in Manhappiness this year (Oct. 6th, to be exact).

Related Posts with Thumbnails