Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogs are big time, baby.

So, TWICE tonight on new fall shows, a character made some sort of reference to blogs, like "That'll be on your blog tomorrow." or something along those lines.

If you didn't watch the new show "Big Bang Theory" you should add it to your DVR list - it was pretty cute. We laughed out loud multiple times.

That's about all I can muster tonight, guys. We ran seven miles after school today and here it is 9:08 and I'm pretty much falling asleep at the keys.

I think the fall is affecting me more than I expected. The days are getting shorter, and it makes me more tired. Stupid Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Buenas noches.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Check out my blog. I announce my fall TV schedule :) . I, too, am recording Big Bang Theory. Hopefully it lasts longer than two or three episodes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails