Saturday, September 8, 2007

If you want to destroy my sweater

So, here's Adam's sweater vest, before I pulled this thread as I walked away. When he tried it on, the gray strip was a little low, and I hadn't measured the front properly, so I frogged the whole deal and now I've started over. The deadline to finish is is school picture day, so I've got just under a month. I'll post progress so you can cheer me on.



I couldn't resist posting this photo of Gracie and her new perch, on Langton's chair. It's a perfect setup for her, because she's got a comfy spot, and she can see out of all the corner windows.

I didn't realize how much I would actually MISS her, until we visited last weekend. Damn this apartment and it's $150 a month pet rent. Langston seems to be taking good care of her, and I don't think he cusses her out any more than Adam ever did, so she's okay.

I gotta go. It's T-minus 20 minutes until Van Halen tickets go on sale on ticketmaster.com, and I've got to get them ordered for Jeff, Kat, Terry and I.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails