Monday, September 29, 2008

DVR overload

Crap.

What happens tonight when I want to watch Dancing With the Stars, Chuck, Big Bang Theory, AND How I Met Your Mother?

We can only watch/tape two show at once. Plus, Adam will want to watch Monday Night Football.

Looks like he'll be watching football in one of the bedrooms, I'll be watching "Dancing With the Stars" in the other bedroom, and the DVR will be taping Chuck, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. Those are the shows we both like to watch, so that's what we'll tape and watch together at a later date.

THEN, Tuesday night - "Biggest Loser." On at the same time as "Dancing With the Stars."

Wednesdays, ABC has decided to bring back "Pushing Daisies," which is a great little show I got into last year before the blasted writer's strike. That's the good news. The bad news is that now, CBS has moved "New Adventures of Old Christine" to the same time slot. Again, a double-shot on the DVR.

Good thing I've kissed off Grey's, since Earl and "The Office" are on Thursday nights.

God, I watch too much TV. I've got to squeeze my Wii Fit time in here somewhere. Good thing I get up at 5 a.m. every day.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Geez. You are a tv junkie ;)

RachelC said...

I think I may beat you in the DVR situation. My problem is that I only have one TV. Tonight I have 4 shows on at once - How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Gossip Girl and Terminator. My solution is to watch Terminator online and tape GG when they re-run it tomorrow. So much work to fit in all my shows...

chitknit said...

Yeah, I guess I really should put all the energy I'm channeling into DVR scheduling into something more productive!

PS - I already gave up on Dancing With the Stars. I was trying to grade and watch it at the same time, and it was boring me...

I'll go back to it once they vote off a few more people.

Bets said...

My own DVR overload problem miiiiiiiiight have been the reason why I stayed on my couch the majority of the weekend. It was at 95% full and now is only at 50% full. Pretty impressive.

Man ... I'm a loser!

Related Posts with Thumbnails