Saturday, September 20, 2008

I thought these were something you DIDN'T want!

As a high-school teacher, muffin tops are something I see on an all-too-frequent basis. I'm guessing that eating THESE Muffin Tops probably causes THOSE muffin tops.

Consumers must have realized it as well, since the cereal is on sale for 75 cents at Big Lots.

Betsy and Mitzi and I went to Big Lots last weekend, because Bets had a crafting 911 - she needed more red or purple beads for her college gameday earrings. We were working on some craft projects and we didn't want to stop right in the middle.

Thank God the new house is just a two-minute drive to Big Lots...You can't just run in and out of Big Lots, so of course we looked around at all the big lots. I should have kept my camera out the whole time. I think I could've written a story using photos from the store.

Hmmmmm. Maybe if I get desperate for blog content one of these days, I'll try that.

4 comments:

Bets said...

Right! Beads! That's what I went for. It's a shame I came out with animal crackers, cards, kleenex and cards.

It's sort of like today when I went to the $1 store for ONE gift bag and came out with $18 wort of stuff. And, no, the bag didn't cost $18!

Nicki said...

While I will concede that such cereal probably does negatively effect my health and waist line, this particular cereal is actually very tasty...lol

chitknit said...

Ha! Love it, Nicki!

Jaime said...

I'm guessing Blueberry Muffin Tops taste pretty good, even if they don't look so nice.

I live around the corner from a Big Lots, too. There are some real gems in that place - for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails