Friday, September 26, 2008

Should I or no...

Yes, I let the DVR record Grey's last night. I thought at the end of last season I wouldn't start watching it again because I was FED UP.

I'm going to watch the season premiere tonight, since I'm home without anything else to do, but I need to decide whether or not I'll stick it out for another season.

I don't think I can take Meredith and Derek's crap any more. I'm over it.

Plus, I love "My Name is Earl" and I noticed that it didn't record last night because I had too many shows set.

We're going to Manhattan for the KSU game again tomorrow. This will be a weekend from hell. I've got to write two papers for my grad school class, and grade a BUNCH of stuff.

I think I'll try to work on the papers on the way to the game. Mom and Dad are driving, so that'll be two hours of time I COULD spend on work. The grading will have to wait until Sunday. Bets and Mitzi and I will be having the second annual (okay, the first was just last week) PANERA GRADEFEST '08 on Sunday. You might think we wouldn't get anything done when we're all three there together, but we get a lot more done there than we do when we're alone at our respective houses. No TV to distract, no random housework to distract.

It's like it makes you want to get in, get the grading done, get out.

I'm going to watch Grey's now - don't want to be up all night long.

PS - Can't believe I almost forgot...We got a new piece of Wii equipment...be on the lookout for a possible Wii Movie post part two in the next week or so!

4 comments:

Bets said...

I was just reading all my old posts about working at my summer office, AKA Panera!

It was fun last week. This time I'll actually bring stuff to grade, so I don't keep bothering you two by showing you the funny flair I've found! :)

Heather rules said...

Have fun at the game and I hope you get all the stuff done that you need to!

Kathryn said...

Did you get Wii fit?

I watched Grey's last night and have to say I was very, very disappointed. I'll give them two more shows and if it's the same sappy crap, I'm done.

chitknit said...

Kat-
I totally agree. I was mentally high-fiving Cristina as she was telling Meredith to shut the hell up, right before the icicle impaled her. I hate that she saw it as karmic payback, because now she's going to think she was wrong to tell her to shut up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails