Thursday, September 11, 2008

LYLAS

Who wants to exchange school pictures with me? Got mine back today...

I suppose it's nice of the studio to give all of the faculty free picture packets when they get photos taken, but really, what am I going to do with all of these photos?

The freebies do help us get more teachers to get their pictures taken for the yearbook, I think, but I wonder what they do with them all?

In other school news, I also forgot my lunch today, so I had to run out to McDonald's in the Wal-Mart two minutes away from school to grab some grub. Thank God it's close. Our 25 minute lunch break doesn't really give an opportunity for fancy-pants lunches out every day.

It's almost bedtime - it's a school night.

6 comments:

Lori said...

You look great, Jilly! Still reading your blog and enjoying it. Miss you.

Kathryn said...

Great picture girly!

Kathryn said...

Great picture girly!

Anonymous said...

That IS a great picture! I came to school today with my hair actually down and styled, wearing make-up, because I thought today was picture day. It's NEXT Thursday! Doh!

Amy

Bets said...

GREAT pic! I'll definitely trade with you, but as Amy said: our picture day isn't until next week. Can you promise me you'll save me a picture?

The good thing about teaching in elementary school is that they give us just enough of the teeny tiny pics to pass out to our classes. But then, what in the world am I going to do with an 8x10 of me?

RachelC said...

I've got a ton of wallets! I'll bring them next time we all get together :) Seriously, what am I supposed to do with them? My parents always get my big picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails