Friday, September 12, 2008

Is she trying to take over the ChittumFiles?

(Photo by guest blogger, Adam)

Maybe Gracie is trying to tell me something?

Am I spending too much time on my computer?

I'm certainly not spending too much time blogging, lately. I think it's too much time doing work for my grad school class, lesson planning, grading, etc. Oh, and a tiny bit of Etsy last weekend. Betsy and I posted some tags, and I renewed a few items that have been on for a while but haven't sold.

Oh wait, I've been told I'm not supposed to talk about Betsy on here as much...

This photo actually reminds me a little bit of one of my favorite blogs, Crazy Aunt Purl. She's always posting photos of her cats, lying in weird places, or with funny things in the frames with them just by chance.

If you start seeing posts about the latest flavors of Cat Chow, or Whiskas, you'll know whose to blame.

1 comment:

Bets said...

I think someone was trying to warm her belly on a warm laptop!

She almost blends into the background and the laptop in this photo! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails