Friday, October 12, 2007

At least my stress is purty.

Here's my latest project - it's a scarf I'm donating to the silent auction for TigerFest (the huge annual fundraiser for BV athletics and activities).



It's knit with Paton's Soy Wool Stripes (70 percent wool, 30 percent soy), which is beautiful yarn. It reminds me of my current favorite yarn, Noro, but it's $2 less per skein. Noro is what my red striped purse is made of.

Today we have first quarter grade marking day and inservice. Hopefully it will be easy. We don't have kids, but of course, I will, because they'll be at school finishing newspaper pages. They are pretty dedicated, which is cool. It takes a lot of the heat off of me.

We played Ottawa last night for our Homecoming football game. We left right at the start of the second half (right after coronation) and the score was 62-14 good guys. Who knows what it ended up. I felt really bad for Ottawa - they only had about 12 fans in their stands, and it almost looked like there were more fans than there were players on the bench.

Off to school.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That scarf is gorgeous. Wish I could place a bid!

Suzanne said...

Purty, indeed!! But... soy? Who'da thunk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails