Sunday, October 21, 2007

A handful of posts for the price of one

Dang it. I went past my "less than one week between posts rule."

Here's the updates:
The second issue of the school newspaper came out this week. Our first yearbook deadline is Oct. 25 - 60 pages. Right now, about 35 pages are done, PDFed and ready to send to the plant. We'll be at school late on Tuesday for worknight finishing the rest. This will be the week from hell - YB deadline, late night, parent-teacher conferences Wednesday night and Thursday night. At least conferences end at 7 p.m., not the HORrendous 8:30 p.m. like they did at Derby. But, at least I get Friday off. Woo hoo. Getting my hair cut that day, and takin' er easy, til Jeff, Kat and Terry get up here for Van Halen. Adam and Lauryn will be hanging out Friday night.

Our anniversary is this Thursday (4 years). We bought ourselves a Wii. Or, Adam bought us a Wii. But it's pretty freakin' fun. At least if you're going to be playing video games, you get a little bit of exercise doing it.

These are our family of Miis - Adam, my dad, my sister Jayne, me, and my mom.


Mom magically became a senior citizen this week - turned 55 on Oct. 16, so the fam came to our place for cake, ice cream and Wii. Here's mom and dad trying to figure it out.


I spent a good part of the day yesterday at Grandma's house. We cleaned and sorted a TON of stuff. Got the attic all cleared out, and most of the rest of the house. Found this little gem of a photo in the process. Look at all that CURLY blond hair. Not really sure what got's me drooling so much in that photo.



Today, I'm going to a basket weaving class. I'll shoot photos throughout the day so I can show y'all how it's done. Though, from what I've heard, my fingers might be too sore for typing when we're done.

1 comment:

Maria said...

You have GOT to see Dan's Mii. It's scary how much it looks like him. Mine's not bad either.

I will e-mail them to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails