Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Late night with J Chit

or Chitt, or Chitty, or The Chitt.

Just got home from newspaper work night. I should not be even thinking about looking at a computer, but here I sit, updating my blog.

That's dedication, people, I'm just trying to keep you happy!

There's nothing like a goofy work night to help with staff bonding. Cool thing I discovered about my staff tonight? The playlist includes:

Don't Stop Believin'
Sweet Child O Mine
Runnin' With the Devil
Right Here Right Now
More Than A Feeling
Free Bird

(I think they know all these songs because they play so much guitar hero, but I don't care - it still means I get to listen to music I like during work night.)

I think we'll get along just fine.

I'm pretty proud of them - tonight was the Homecoming bonfire, but they still stayed after to get their stuff done (except, of course, for the photogs, who WENT to the bonfire, duh).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails