Sunday, October 7, 2007

KADD strikes again

So, while Kat and L were here, I decided to knit CAP's Halloweenie Beanie for L. It was a super quick project, only not super quick enough that I could have it done before they left. They're probably somewhere between El Dorado and Wichita right now, so they'll be able to see the photos when they get home, and I'll drop it in the mail this week.

It really kinda looks like a pumpkin, eh? I was thinking, you could probably even take some black yarn and embroider a Jack-O-Lantern face on it, but then it would be really Halloween specific. So, I decided to keep it more fall-ish. Adam says it's now time for me to start coming up with my own patterns.


Just imagine that hat on this head:


Now, must finish my yoga mat bag (because we have yoga on Wednesday), and fix the back of Adam's sweater.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh!! The hat is adorable! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks again!

Jaime said...

That's gonna make for a cute lil' pumpkin head.

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness. Too. Too. Cute. Lucky baby. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails