Friday, October 5, 2007

Not for the faint of heart

While I was looking through some boxes of stuff left in moving mode in the office, I found a couple of photos.


Pretty much sums up life in K-Building at Derby High. I really miss these weirdos!

Here's the whole K-hall crew:

Georgia, Natalie, yours truly, Paul LaBARGE, Coach K, Mr. Pack, RWally, Rog, G and Fiebich. You can tell that Robin is the administrator in the photo because she's the only one who's dressed up!

At BV, I eat lunch with the science department - not really my cup of tea. They're super nice - don't get me wrong - but they're always talking about some lab they did or some element, etc. It's nothing like good old K-Hall first lunch:

G ranting about guns.
Scovell saying YES to every favor anyone asks of him.
"Now this is the truth."
"I need a printer."
G ranting about guns.
Robin bringing us homemade cakes and goodies just cause we're us.
Scovell not eating corn.
G talking about his women troubles.
TK eating pretzels or some other "wholesome" lunch.
"This is a true story."

We were a motley bunch, but most definitely a motley bunch who would fight for one another til our dying days.

I really need to get a print of this to hang on my wall. I guess this will be the test of how many Derby folks are looking at the blog, because I'm sure they'll have something to say about the first photo...

These were taken on my last official school day at Derby - a real tear-jerker (for me).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be impossible not to miss people goofy enough to perform the actions of that first picture.

Anonymous said...

GOO DERBY!

always the best school. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhahahahhaha.
I cannot stand that man but that is freaking FUNNY.
I love G, he comes into Applebee's every once in awhile.
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails