Friday, May 30, 2008

Must get out of being an apartment dweller

YES! First day of summer vacation.

NO! Freaking landscapers are outside cutting the grass and blowing the clippings at 8 a.m. So much for sleeping in.

Add this to the new Loudy Loudersons who have moved in above and across the hall from us, and to all of their cigarette butts they leave in the breezeway, and the Dunes is no longer "Luxury apartment living" for the Chittums.

Good thing we're only here until end of June. As soon as we eat some breakfast, we're headed over to Grandma's house to continue taking down wallpaper and prepping it to remodel. I'll post a few before photos later this weekend.

4 comments:

34th Stater said...

Sign me up to come by and give you both praises for doing such a good job. [We'd love to help but we're not sure our skills extend beyond good ideas and good wishes!]

Bravo.

Bets said...

YEAH! A new post! I've been waiting very patiently.

Let me know what I can do to help today. I've got lunch and dinner plans, but not much in between!

Anonymous said...

Won't be grandma's house in a few days. Guess you better get use to calling it something else. Once you start paying the rent, it will seem more like yours. ha

ksukim said...

Finished the yearbook today!! It's the first time ever that I've been typing the colophon in May!! I almost called you so you could celebrate with me!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails