Monday, May 12, 2008

Day off, but not for relaxing

I'm headed to Wichita with Dad today to bring back a pickup load of stuff from the house. We don't have much stuff left there, but there is a little bit. Mostly lawn and garden stuff that we didn't need to use here at the Dunes, and we didn't have a place to store either.

As of May 28, we will no longer have stuff strewn out over 189 miles. That's the day we close on the house. Luckily, I had one personal day left that I could take today so we could go down there. Outside my window it looks bright and sunny, so hopefully it'll be a good day for moving.

•••

In other news, I made a sale on Etsy yesterday! What a nice surprise. It's going all the way to New York. I feel like I've been neglecting my shop for a while because I've been so busy at school, and I've been working on other knitted projects, like Jayne's armwarmers and the baby blanket. I'm looking forward to the summer when I can make some new merchandise.

Time for breakfast. I have to get ready before Dad gets here to pick me up.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good luck in all the moving. I miss you!

Heather rules said...

Enjoy your day.

Bets said...

Ruh, roh! Did I miss my chance to "steal" your couch for a bit for my new place?

Bets said...

Don't feel bad about not getting a run in last week! Last January when I moved, I converted my packing and moving boxes "work-out" into "miles" and it turned out to be something great like 30 miles of exercise!

Related Posts with Thumbnails