Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Week from hell, day 2

Survived so far. Sent out the "Here's what's happening for yearbooks on Friday" e-mail last night, already had to make a couple of corrections. We're going with the flow.

Tomorrow the books come in at 9:30. Any guesses on how much 1,400 copies of a 360-page yearbook weigh? At least we'll have some good boxes to use for moving this summer and getting the little bit that's left out of the Holyoke house. I'm going to try to remember to photograph the delivery so you can have an idea of just how much space that much paper, ink and cardboard take up.

I went to the library tonight to check out "Helvetica" the movie but they didn't have it. It's on order for the library system.

My brain's a little fried, so I'm short on witty repartee for this evening. My apologies. The "booze cruise" ep of the Office is on TBS, so I'm going to go so I can watch that.

3 comments:

Bets said...

Me! Me! I need boxes, too! Don't forget your little friend, Betsy, who has WAY too much crap to pack up!

Jo said...

Yearbook boxes are the BEST. I always raided the RP office at the end of the year to get boxes to move with.

Heather rules said...

The week is half-way over. ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails