Monday, May 5, 2008

Week from hell, part 1

It's not bad - it's just going to be absolutely crazy. Today, I had to run to Wally World during my plan to pick up a few supplies for distribution day. Thank goodness Wal's is only about two minutes from school. I don't have to drive across town anymore like I did in the Dirty Derb.

Tomorrow, during my plan, I have my final appraisal meeting with the assistant principal whose in charge of evaluating me.

Wednesday, during my plan, a few of us are driving over to the location for the senior picnic so we can make sure that everything's kosher for passing out books on Friday morning.

Thursday, I'm at district office all day for training for the Drug and Alcohol Prevention Committee I signed up for.

Friday, I'm out all day for yearbook distribution. Oy.

Two days of sub plans to come up with, and three days of planning periods taken up by something other than planning. I'll be a busy girl.

Guess that means I should go and do some work.

3 comments:

Bets said...

Get to work, Slacker! :)

Don't worry ... I still haven't touched that stack of papers I promised myself I'd grade during my sick days last week. Maybe if I get off the computer I can actually get started!

Anonymous said...

So, what you're saying is we're NOT going to trivia this week.... :)

Amy

chitknit said...

Yeah! Amy! Welcome to the blogosphere!

Related Posts with Thumbnails